Posted by 03/10/2023
Our client company is the glamping company, which is the perfect nature escape for families, couples, friends, and corporate retreats.
Their glamping options range from caravans and luxury tents to bell tents, immersing people in a unique natural setting that allows you to recharge and reconnect with yourself, others, and the beautiful world.
Now they are in the midst of the expanding the team and looking for the engertic individual to be part of the team.
- Handle daily incoming and outgoing communications, including email, telephone, phone messages, etc. responsively and professionally.
- Provide support to the Director for all areas including secretarial duties, admins, and confidential matters
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, appointments, reports, admin's works, and tracking. Record meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and maintain Director schedules/calendars, to arrange appointments, and meetings (internal and external)
- Ensure effective appointments and time management to achieve a smooth flow of the Director's schedules and preparation before meetings/appointments.
- Determine jobs of top priority and accomplish urgent matters within tight deadlines.
- Exercise good judgment in managing priorities, response to inquiries, and workflow.
- Ability to work independently, even standby after office hours (if necessary) and render all aspects of administrative duties and functions.
- Support the Director in the execution of various projects by coordinating and monitoring project activities.
- Assist in project planning, including defining project goals, tasks, and timelines.
- Conduct research, gather data, and assist in the preparation of project proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective project implementation and adherence to deadlines.
- Track project progress, update project documentation, and prepare status reports for the Director.
- Other tasks as assigned by the superior/management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office (Word/Excel and PowerPoint),
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, organization, and efficient time management skills
- Have no issue with traveling to outstation from time to time.
- Possess a driving license as needed to fetch the director from Puchong to Cameron Highland every month.
Other Relevant Job(s)
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
INHOUSE SALES SUPPORT CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE