Posted by 21/09/2023
Our client operates as an optometry service provider with a focus on individuals with robust physiques who may be dealing with a variety of eye disorders, including Presbyopia, Amblyopia, Squint eye, and more.
Their specialization lies in tailoring eyeglasses to match the vision requirements, facial contours, and personal preferences of all types of eyeglass wearers.
Over time, they have expanded their offerings to encompass a wide range of products, from contact lenses to designer eyewear. Their unwavering commitment is to assist their customers in enhancing their vision and overall eyecare experience by harnessing the latest innovative technology and offering professional eyecare solutions.
They are currently in the process of expanding their team, and if you are interested in becoming part of it, you are welcome to apply for this role.
- To be able to perform primary eyecare and subjective refraction.
- To be able to work independently and be responsible for work job scope.
- Being proactive and also having the initiative to handle work at the store.
- To have a good high fashion sense and an exclusive taste to choose suitable eyewear for customers.
- To troubleshoot issues that arise in dispensing, refraction, fitting, adjustment, and also contact lens fitting.
- For optician: FBDO
- For optometrist: Bachelor of Optometry
- Registered with the Malaysian Optical Council (MOC)
- Able to perform specialty contact lens fitting, myopia management, primary eyecare, and vision therapy (training will be provided).
- Have no issue working at Subang Jaya, or Muar, Johor
- Languages: Mandarin and English
Other Relevant Job(s)
KOREAN SPEAKING TRANSLATOR
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE