Posted by 21/09/2023
Our client is a well-established education institution with over 10 years of education experience in the workplace. They are committed to building a team of passionate and highly skilled educators to positively impact a larger number of students.
To date, they have rolled out an entirely new reward system for their teachers. The client's efforts have influenced the lives of more than 3,000 students and earned the trust of over 1,000 parents.
- Responsible for reviewing student homework and ensuring they complete each homework correctly (students ranging from standard 1 to 6).
- Providing group tutoring sessions to enhance student’s knowledge (typically with 10–20 students per class)
- Monitoring children's dietary habits and safety within the center.
- Recognize the uniqueness of each learner and find creative ways to teach them.
- Work closely with our family of educators, and a clear career roadmap will allow you to know how to get promoted, get a salary increment, and even become your boss through entrepreneurship.
- Possesses at least an SPM certificate with all credit.
- A fresh graduate is welcome to apply! However, prior experience would be an added value.
- Good proficiency in Mandarin and average English. (Speak, Read, Write, Type).
- Outgoing Personality: Able to communicate effectively and build relationships quickly.
- Having a passion for education and teaching primary school students.
- Critical Thinking: Thinking on your feet and being alert to emergencies.
- Own transport for daily commuting to the tuition center. (Sg Chua, Kajang/Cheras)
Other Relevant Job(s)
ACCOUNT AND ADMIN EXECUTIVE
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER