Posted by 13/09/2023
In 2019, a well-known Japanese shabu-shabu restaurant chain, famous for its premium wagyu hotpot, expanded its operations to Malaysia. They inaugurated their first branch at The Gardens Mall in Kuala Lumpur, followed by another outlet at Sunway Pyramid.
Now, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for skilled and talented candidates to be part of the team.
- Assist in handling full set of accounts
- To ensure the bank reconciliation, invoices & receipts, account receivable and payable are perform in good manner
- In charge of accounts payable i.e. logging of suppliers’ invoices, process payments, etc.
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agents and appointed financial consultant on related matters.
- Constantly identify and propose improvement area as needed.
- To support various functional activities at group level.
- Perform other related ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Director / HOD from time to time.
- Assist on some basic HR related matters such as payroll, issuing the offer letter and some administrative works.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Min possess 1 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Must be familiar with the double-entry concept
- Have no with the working Location: Chan Sow Lin, KL
- Languages: Mandarin and English
Other Relevant Job(s)
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE