Posted by 25/07/2023
Our client company specializes in offering comprehensive data security solutions for both home and corporate organizations.
As a rapidly expanding cybersecurity firm with a two-decade track record of zero data breaches, they prioritize the perfect balance between security and user-friendliness. Their innovative security solutions empower employees by seamlessly integrating cybersecurity measures into their day-to-day tasks, eliminating the need for them to consciously think about it.
Now they are in the midst of expanding their team in Malaysia, and they are looking for talented tech candidates to be part of the pre-opening team.
- Contribute ideas and implement technical solutions as part of the feature development cycle
- Collaborate closely with the design and backend engineering teams to ensure seamless integration and exceptional user experiences
- Translate UI/UX designs and business requirements into high-quality code
- Implement and maintain frontend architecture and design patterns to ensure code reusability and scalability.
- Perform frontend developer tasks and other duties related to the product such as unit or module testing, product maintenance, and bug fixing, as required
- Collaborate closely with the backend engineering team to define API requirements and ensure seamless integration between the frontend and backend components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement best practices, guidelines, and standards for front-end development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Must be fluent in English
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git, SVN) and agile development methodologies.
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Typescript
- Familiar with modern FE development toolchain: NPM, Babel, ESLint, Webpack
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Other Relevant Job(s)
FRONT END DEVELOPER
DATA CENTRE TECHNICIAN
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER